How to unlock your home’s value if you live in Northern Ireland
Wondering if you can get equity release in Northern Ireland? Read on to explore the region’s eligibility criteria, which providers cover Northern Ireland, and more.
The Equity Release Council reported a huge 30% increase in sales of equity release in Northern Ireland between 2017 and 2021. With average house prices increasing here by over £77,000 in the last ten years alone, it’s no wonder later life homeowners in the region are making the most of their surging property wealth.
To help you check your eligibility and understand more about equity release, we’ll discuss the following in today’s article:
- What is equity release?
- Can you get equity release in Northern Ireland?
- Am I eligible for equity release in Northern Ireland?
- Who are the top equity release providers in Northern Ireland?
- What are the main types of equity release in Northern Ireland?
- Can I move house in Northern Ireland with equity release?
- How can I arrange equity release in Northern Ireland?
We hope this article will help you understand everything you want to know about arranging equity release in Northern Ireland. For further information and advice, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly selected equity release advisers.
Simply call us on 0800 096 2215 or request a call back and we’ll arrange a no-obligation appointment with an adviser for you. Alternatively, check your eligibility and get an initial indication of how much tax-free cash you could unlock.