Things to consider with an interest-only plan
Interest-only plans could be ideal for equity release customers who may have concerns about their loan growing in size due to the compound interest.
This blog explores the option of interest-only lifetime mortgages, including the benefits and drawbacks of this type of plan.
Read on to understand more about:
- How does equity release work?
- What is an interest-only lifetime mortgage?
- The benefits of interest-only lifetime mortgages.
- The drawbacks of interest-only lifetime mortgages.
- Are there other partial payment options with equity release?
- How to explore equity release further.
For further information about equity release or to compare interest-only lifetime mortgages, call us on 0800 096 2215 or request a call back and we’ll connect you with an adviser. Alternatively, check your eligibility and get an initial indication of how much tax-free cash you could unlock.