Calculating your maximum tax-free equity release
Deciding whether equity release is right for you likely starts with a simple question: how much can I release? That’s why we’ve created a super-simple equity release calculator that you can use right away, with no personal information required.
As well as the calculator itself, we’ve put together a guide to how the calculator works, how to get more detailed personalised quotations, and other things to be aware of. Here’s what you’ll find on this page:
- What are the main factors used to calculate the maximum release?
- Use our simple equity release calculator.
- Examples of maximum release levels based on age and property value.
- What else could influence my maximum release?
- Other issues to be aware of.
- Are there alternatives if my maximum available release is insufficient?
- Get your personalised equity release quote.
We hope you find this article and our equity release calculator useful. But if you’d prefer to talk to one of our selected advisers right away to get personalised quotes, please call us on 0800 096 2215 or request a call back.
Please note that this article and our equity release calculator relate to lifetime mortgages, which is the most popular form of equity release.