Properties in Birmingham worth almost £100k more than ten years ago
The value of properties in Birmingham has shot up in the last decade, with the average home in the city now worth £98k more than 2013. That means homeowners can access much more cash with equity release than would have been possible just a few years ago.
With property prices soaring in the region, the Equity Release Council reported a significant boom in equity release sales across the West Midlands from 2017 – 2021, with 31% more activity over the four year period.
If you are curious about how much you could unlock, or how to go about arranging equity release in Birmingham, make sure you read this guide. We’ll be discussing:
- What is equity release?
- Average Birmingham property value rises by £98k in ten years
- Land Registry analysis of Birmingham house prices
- Birmingham homeowners could unlock up to £39k more than in 2013
- What are the main types of equity release?
- Am I eligible for equity release in Birmingham?
- How can I arrange equity release in Birmingham?
We hope this article will be a helpful introduction into arranging equity release in Birmingham. If you’re thinking about unlocking your property wealth then you can’t beat specialist advice, so for further information and guidance please contact our friendly team of selected equity release advisers.
Simply call us on 0808 178 3055 or request a call back and we’ll arrange a no-obligation appointment with an adviser for you. Or click here to find out how much you could unlock from your home with our free online tool.