Unlocking your home’s value in Bournemouth
The popularity of equity release has been booming in recent years in Bournemouth and the South West. Between 2017 and 2021, the Equity Release Council reported a huge 25% increase in sales across the region.
Despite a slight fall in average house prices in 2023, average house prices in Bournemouth have risen by more than £124,000 in the last decade. This has enabled homeowners aged 55+ to release more than ever through equity release as they make the most of their surging property wealth.
If you are curious about how much you could unlock or how to go about arranging equity release in Bournemouth, make sure you read this quick guide. To help you gather the initial information you need, we’ll be discussing the following:
- What is equity release?
- Average Bournemouth property value rises by £124k in ten years
- Land Registry analysis of Bournemouth house prices
- What do higher house prices mean for Bournemouth equity release customers?
- What are the main types of equity release in Bournemouth?
- Am I eligible for equity release in Bournemouth?
- How can I arrange equity release in Bournemouth?
We hope this article will help you understand everything you want to know about arranging equity release in Bournemouth. For further information and advice from our selected advisers, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Simply call us on 0800 096 2215 or request a call back and we’ll arrange a no-obligation appointment with one of our selected equity release advisers for you. Or why not check your eligibility and find out how much you could unlock from your home.