Does a risk of flooding hinder an equity release application?
Properties at risk of flooding can cause problems in an equity release application. However, having a property in a flood risk area doesn’t necessarily mean that you will struggle to find an equity release plan.
To help explore the impact that flooding risks can have on your home’s eligibility, we’ll be discussing how receptive providers are to arranging equity release on homes at risk of flooding, together with the following:
- What is equity release?
- Why is flooding a concern for lenders?
- What damage can flooding cause?
- Can I get equity release if property has flooded in the past?
- What do equity release lenders say about homes at risk of flooding?
- Talk to an equity release adviser for further help.
We hope the following information helps you as you explore your equity release options. To speak to one of our selected advisers about which providers will be more likely to accept your application if you have had previous flooding to your home, call our friendly team on 0800 096 2215, or request a call back and we’ll arrange an appointment.