Add ‘a touch of glass’ to your home
How would you like to have a whole extra room to relax in, entertain friends, enjoy a glass of wine or two and watch the world go by? The much-loved conservatory is ideal for adding extra space and versatility to your home.
Lending itself perfectly to the mantra of ‘don’t move, improve’, you could increase your living space and enjoy your garden-views all year round without having to sell or move.
Once you begin your research, you will find that your plethora of options range from the affordable to the expensive. To avoid budgeting issues down the line, it’s important to fully cost up your project before deciding if you want to buy a conservatory.
To help work out what you might need to budget, in this article we look at:
- Popular types of conservatory
- How much is a new conservatory?
- How much is the average conservatory?
- How much is a conservatory per square metre?
- How much is a conservatory roof?
- How much is a tiled conservatory roof?
- How much does a conservatory add to house value?
- Regulating the temperature of your conservatory
- Using equity release to buy a new conservatory
Here at Equity Release Wise, we often talk to customers who are interested in equity release as a way to fund a new conservatory or other home improvements. To find out how much you could borrow, check here. or talk to our friendly consultants on 0800 096 2215, or request a call back at a time that suits you.