How equity release can assist with home purchases
Do you dream of moving to a more expensive home or purchasing a second property, perhaps a holiday home or a buy-to-let? Then equity release could give you the access to the extra money that you need.
To explain how homeowners can arrange a lifetime mortgage to buy a house, we’ve put together the following information:
- How does an equity release plan work?
- Can I use the equity in my house as a deposit on another property?
- Equity release to buy a holiday home.
- Equity release to purchase a buy-to-let.
- Can I use a lifetime mortgage to buy a house?
- Speak to an equity release specialist.
We hope this article will help you understand everything you want to know about arranging a lifetime mortgage to buy a house. For further information and advice, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly selected equity release advisers.
Simply call us on 0800 096 2215 or request a call back and we’ll arrange a no-obligation appointment with an adviser for you. Alternatively, check your eligibility and get an initial indication of how much tax-free cash you could unlock.