Equity release and mixed use properties
Whilst some equity release providers do accept mixed-use properties, your options may be more limited compared to standard residential homes. It ultimately comes down to the specific commercial use of your property, as what is acceptable to one lender may not be acceptable to another.
In this guide, we’ll take a look at what you need to know about arranging equity release on mixed-use properties, including:
- What is equity release?
- What is a mixed-use property?
- Can I arrange equity release on a mixed-use property?
- Why are mixed-use properties a concern for lenders?
- What do equity release lenders say about mixed-use properties?
- Talk to an equity release adviser.
We hope the following information helps you explore your equity release options. To speak to one of our selected advisers about which providers will be more likely to accept your application, call our friendly team on 0800 096 2215, or request a call back.