Answering your equity release questions
If you’re unsure about any aspects of equity release, that’s understandable. There’s lots to think about when considering your later life finance options. That’s why we thought it would be helpful to answer ten of the most popular equity release frequently asked questions.
From fundamental equity release FAQs like ‘How does equity release work?’ and ‘How much equity can I release?’ to more specialist questions like ‘Can I sell my house if I have equity release?’ and ‘How safe is equity release?’ – we’re here to help.
These are the ten questions about equity release covered in this article:
- How does equity release work?
- How much equity can I release?
- Do you pay tax on equity release?
- Can you be refused equity release?
- Can I sell my house if I have equity release?
- Can you pay back equity release?
- How safe is equity release?
- What are the pitfalls of equity release?
- Is equity release a good or bad idea?
- What are the alternatives to equity release?
If you’d rather cut straight to the chase and find out how much equity you can release, you can check your eligibility. And if you want to put your equity release questions to someone in person, please call 0800 096 2215 or request a call back. We’ll answer your initial questions and connect you with specialist equity release advisers for further help if you wish.