Do you qualify for medically enhanced equity release?
Some equity release providers offer medically enhanced equity release plans. If you live with or have had one or more qualifying health conditions, you may be eligible for more tax-free cash or a lower interest rate.
In our guide to medically enhanced equity release (also known as impaired health equity release) we cover the essential information about how it works and eligibility criteria. We look at:
- What is equity release?
- How might I benefit due to poor health?
- Why do some equity release providers offer medically enhanced terms?
- What are the qualifying medical conditions?
- How many people qualify for medically enhanced equity release?
- Which lifestyle factors might also mean I get a better equity release deal?
- Get your personalised equity release quote.
Do you want to find out if you qualify for medically enhanced equity release? Our selected advisers are available to check your eligibility and provide quotes on enhanced terms from leading UK providers.
Just call us on 0800 096 2215 or request a call back and we’ll arrange a no-obligation appointment with an adviser for you. Alternatively, check your eligibility and get an initial indication of how much tax-free cash you could unlock.