Properties in Portsmouth worth £101k more than ten years ago
The cost of properties in Portsmouth has soared in the last decade, with the average home in the city now worth over £101,000 more. With property prices soaring here, equity release sales rose by 13% in the city and across the rest of the South East between 2017 – 2022 according to the Equity Release Council.
The figures certainly suggest that Portsmouth homeowners made the most of their additional property wealth to give a boost to their finances.
If you would like an idea of how much homeowners are unlocking, how property values in the area differ by property type, or how to go about arranging equity release in Portsmouth, make sure you read this guide. We’ll be discussing:
- What is equity release?
- Why are house prices important to equity release?
- Average Portsmouth property value rises by £101k in ten years
- Land Registry analysis of Portsmouth house prices
- Portsmouth house prices and property types
- Portsmouth homeowners could unlock up to £40k more than in 2013
- What are the main types of equity release in Portsmouth?
- Am I eligible for equity release in Portsmouth?
- How can I arrange equity release in Portsmouth?
We hope this article will give you a good introduction into arranging equity release in Portsmouth. Nothing beats specialist advice though, so for further information and guidance, please do get in touch with our friendly selected equity release advisers.
Simply call us on 0808 178 3055 or request a call back and we’ll arrange a no-obligation appointment with an adviser for you. Or click here to find out how much you could unlock from your home with our free online tool.