Could you get a better equity release deal by switching?
As the name suggests, a lifetime mortgage is typically a lifelong commitment. But did you know that you should still regularly review your equity release plan – and that you may be able to switch plans for a better deal?
An equity release plan review could save you or your estate potentially thousands of pounds in the long-run. Plus, if your health or lifestyle has changed, you may be able to switch plans to achieve a lower interest rate or even unlock more cash than you could before.
Here’s what we cover to help you understand the importance of regularly reviewing your equity release plan:
- How equity release works
- Why is an equity release plan review important?
- Have there been any changes to your circumstances?
- Why changing interest rates is important
- What else you should consider during your equity release review
- How do I review my equity release plan?