Explore who the FSCS is and what they do to protect consumers
If you are thinking about unlocking some of the value from your bricks and mortar to boost your finances, there are a number of standards and regulations to protect you. One such body is the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
In this guide we will be discussing the following points to help you understand who the FSCS is, and how the scheme protects equity release customers.
- What is the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and what are they responsible for?
- A brief history of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- How does this scheme give protection to someone taking out equity release?
- Who regulates equity release?
- Find out more about equity release.
For fully regulated advice on unlocking your property wealth, please speak to our friendly selected advisers on 0800 096 2215, or request a call back for a time that suits you. Alternatively, check your eligibility and get an initial indication of how much tax-free cash you could release.